? servers

? players online

Floor is Lava

• Content Count:  1103

I apologize for my last post, it was immature

My point was that I don't think we need these types of orders. "Floor is lava" gets rid of the point of a freeday. I don't think its fun for Ts for this order, only CTs. What I was trying to say was that we don't need these new and random orders, they are not needed. If someone random joins, the orders should be straight forward and they should easily pick it up

• Content Count:  2342

On 1/11/2020 at 8:09 PM, fantastic said:

Giving the order "floor is lava", to me, is a reasonable order provided you explain what it means to those who aren't familiar with the concept. This does not mean you can automatically kill someone who is on the floor, as KOS orders are not allowed. Warning shots must still be given. 

On top of the above, you must make sure that you give enough time for Ts to follow the order.

Besides that, this is your official answer.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  157

Ok, I understand this discussion was a long time ago, but this order shouldn’t even be considered an order. It should be considered a death game. By giving an order you are saying, if you don’t do this you are likely to be killed. I guarantee you if people didn’t have to do the floor is lava, they wouldn’t. Last thing somebody wants to do is have to get off of the floor in a certain time or they will be shot for not doing so. 

now, hear me out, I understand everything I said sounds like a normal order but the floor is lava is a game in general.  Not to mention that is a ridiculous order to be given if someone doesn’t want to do it. Overall, the floor is lava is a game,  not an order a guard should/would give. 

I mean, think about it, if you were a prisoner do you think a guard would say the floor is lava as a demanded order?

and before you say “this isn’t real life”. Jb is based off of cops and criminals. Criminals either follow orders or be punished for not doing so. With an exception of a bit of fun if they are really good or if the guards feel like it.

• Content Count:  3294

On 9/29/2020 at 12:39 AM, Nolaria said:

I guarantee you if people didn’t have to do the floor is lava, they wouldn’t. Last thing somebody wants to do is have to get off of the floor in a certain time or they will be shot for not doing so. 

Not to mention that is a ridiculous order to be given if someone doesn’t want to do it. Overall, the floor is lava is a game,  not an order a guard should/would give. 

@NolariaI understand what you're trying to get at, but because we are forcing the Guards to give warning shots and explain what they mean by "Floor is Lava" it's no different than saying "All Ts get off the ground" when in an area. Most Prisoners do orders they don't want to fulfill, and thankfully for you this order/game is almost not used at all. It can be given as an order, if warning shots are given and it is explained, and it can be played as a deathgame. 

Locking thread as Fantastic answered the post previously. 

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread