? servers

? players online

Shift walk spamming

• Content Count:  764

You should be able to as they are not shift walking the entire time. When you release the shift key you proceed to run and not shift walk.

I know what he means I do it to he means when you are walking and you just spam the shift key but the cts cant tell because the player model is shift walking you cant fix it that will always be a thing.

• Content Count:  1103

I know what he means I do it to he means when you are walking and you just spam the shift key but the cts cant tell because the player model is shift walking you cant fix it that will always be a thing.

???????

If you’re walking and quickly let go of your walking key and hit it again, you get a little boost. You can give a warning shot for this since they aren’t constantly shift walking.... idk what you are on about models tho

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

That's not how to models work, they move at the speed that it looks like on your screen

• Content Count:  764

???????

If you’re walking and quickly let go of your walking key and hit it again, you get a little boost. You can give a warning shot for this since they aren’t constantly shift walking.... idk what you are on about models tho

so what I mean is the pink panther model you cant see it when it spams shift for instance a pink panther had a gun so I was watching him and when he was shifting somehow he was ahead of everyone you cant see it with that model that's what I mean

• Content Count:  820

so what I mean is the pink panther model you cant see it when it spams shift for instance a pink panther had a gun so I was watching him and when he was shifting somehow he was ahead of everyone you cant see it with that model that's what I mean

I have no idea what you are on about, of course you can see if its shift walking or not, I've seen it before.

• Content Count:  1103

That just made it even more confusing

it should be obvious if someone isn’t walking......

Reply to Thread