? servers

? players online

Special Skins

• Content Count:  78

I think it would be a cool idea if there were some skins that come out at certain times and limited edition skins you could purchase in the shop, if you bought one of these skins you could keep them but you can only buy them at certain times. The skins should probably be more expensive then the normal skins in the shop because they are special. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  600

We already have skins like that for example we got the summer skins for TTT that are not available now. But if you bought it you can keep it. I believe they cost the same as normal skins but we do already have this in place.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  78

We already have skins like that for example we got the summer skins for TTT that are not available now. But if you bought it you can keep it. I believe they cost the same as normal skins but we do already have this in place.
Yea but if you could bring it to JB that would be cool, I know TTT has some.
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  594

Like Synk said we had them on TTT, but that is no longer going to be a feature (they were 15,000 credits each) and it would be cool to see new models then the ones we've always had but if you want a model I think you should suggest it and see if they have an interest of putting it in

I know from TTT that they don't plan on bringing back those type of skins from events or any further event from my understanding. (This could have changed, if someone wants to correct me) but as of right now you can always make model suggestions to the teams and they will consider them. You can always find some on gamebanana

• Like 1

• Content Count:  16

I agree with Larry on this one but I think the skin should be the same amount of money and the only thing different would be that they are only available on this certain period. The price doesn't make the skin more rare in my opinion. I also would like to see some skin come in randomly for like one hour or two each X days, it would be even nicer to have.

Reply to Thread