? servers

? players online

Pistol Dm Server

• Content Count:  223

Most of the playerbase of the ffa server is not on the forums btw, so the only possible way to advertise it to them would be to make a chat announcement. To add on, I rlly can't see people consistently playing on a pistol only server, like am I the only one who can't see people regularly getting on to play with only pistols? Also, I can easily find it to be much more beneficial to practice with a pistol against a primary rather than another pistol, especially because it's only going to make you better. If you can easily dome someone when they have an ak or awp, u can beat someone with a pistol.

I don't want this to be a debate about whether or not it is true that if u use a pistol in ffa dm against real players it is better practise but i don't know if you know about the most important round in cs "The pistol round". Not only that but do people trying to practise pistols really want to lose 1/10 gunfights in ffa dm because all the players have a goddamn ak with head armor while i'm using a usp that takes 2 head shots to kill (No offense but can u do it urp). If your trying to be real in saying

playing on a pistol only server, like am I the only one who can't see people regularly getting on to play with only pistols?
@TheZZL then u have to take in the fact that a eco round tends to be a 5 man rush in 1 area and most of the kills tends to be a trade offs/holding a location.
Edited by Tagwrack

• Content Count:  824

@Tagwrack it's not impossible to kill someone who has an ak with a pistol... Also, with practice, like I said, it'll get a lot easier. And imma stray away from that part for a bit and go further into detail abt a playerbase. I don't see how people are going to consistently practice pistols, and I would certainly appreciate if you could explain to me how you see a server running purely on people practicing for pistol rounds. And yes, I agree pistol rounds are important, but dedicating a server to it is imo ridiculous and a complete waste which will not benefit the community.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

A server that is specifically pistol DM would not do well IMHO but there’s other options you can go about this. There’s many servers what provide different rounds within the map such as rifle, hs only, pistol only, smg only, etc.... This may work and be more beneficial than an entire server that revolves around pistols.

• Like 1
Edited by Trazz

• Content Count:  594

I manage this really fun server called 1v1 Multi Arena that has specific pistol rounds.

Please play on my server ):

Also retakes is another place to practice pistols in the pistol rounds. Not to mention you can practice ECOs but just using pistols on retakes as well.

Join @Greggy G server he really needs it

• Content Count:  2251

A server that is specifically pistol DM would not do well IMHO but there’s other options you can go about this. There’s many servers what provide different rounds within the map such as rifle, hs only, pistol only, smg only, etc.... This may work and be more beneficial then an entire server that revolves around pistols.

^ mango summed up my feelings n all that for the most part.

So yeah.. the multi-cfg plugin. We had it in the past stated in the changelog here. Would love seeing it re-added to the server with it just being for rifles and pistols only instead of all that other stuff for half the runtime of the map for each ex: 15 min on pistols and 15 mins on rifles (don't remember how long roundtime goes for on ffa so using 30 min roundtime as an example don't hurt me)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  223

A server that is specifically pistol DM would not do well IMHO but there’s other options you can go about this. There’s many servers what provide different rounds within the map such as rifle, hs only, pistol only, smg only, etc.... This may work and be more beneficial than an entire server that revolves around pistols.

I think this sounds more realistic and would be a great server idea.

Reply to Thread