? servers

? players online

Pistol Dm Server

• Content Count:  223

I think that a pistol dm server sounds very useful for people that want to take there pistol/eco rounds to the next level. It's pretty self explanatory, a server where people have the option to pick any pistol of their choice and run around a kill each other. I recommend that the spawns and the spawn invisibility stays the same as the other ffa dm server. Here is my idea on how the server will work.

Loadouts:

Cz

Glock

Usp/p2000

Deag

Dulies (Idk bout this one)

R8

p250

Tec-9

Five-Seven

Armor (No helmet)

The average plug ins:

!hs(Headshot only client)

!ws (Weapon skins)

!knife(Equippable Knives)

Same rules applying:

Server Rules

• Respect all admins and players alike.

• No spamming of any kind (voice or chat).

• Racism rule up to discretion of administrators. No racist words allowed in steam names or clan tags.

• Do not have confusing names or names that can't be pronounced, subject to admin discretion (includes invisible & foreign characters).

• No advertising other servers, clans or websites.

• Do not evade or avoid punishment.

• No hacking/scripting. This includes hyperscrolling, aimbot, wallhacks etc.

• No ghosting.

• No exploiting.

• Do not abuse the !calladmin command by reporting players for fake reasons.

• Do not point farm (hotkeying, afking, scripting) while afk or not playing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  64

I think a pistol DM server would be a great addition to SG as it will increase activity on other servers and add to the ever-growing collection of community servers.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  824

I personally don't think this would work too great. It might have a playerbase for at most a week and then will be almost completely dead. Imo just use the ffa server and don't choose a gun in the primaries menu of !guns, and only choose a secondary. Plus, I believe there is also a headshot command on the ffa server which would also satisfy one of your criteria.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  532

The normal FFA has a great strong playerbase, I dont see why a pistol version wouldnt be a bad idea. Wouldnt hurt to try out and see if it sticks.

• Content Count:  223

I personally don't think this would work too great. It might have a playerbase for at most a week and then will be almost completely dead. Imo just use the ffa server and don't choose a gun in the primaries menu of !guns, and only choose a secondary. Plus, I believe there is also a headshot command on the ffa server which would also satisfy one of your criteria.

How i can see the player base maybe die you saying "Just use a pistol" vs everyone using a ak or a sg seems very unrealistic because half the time u can't kill someone with a pistol before they spray you down. Also, we can announce the pistol dm server to the strong player base we have for the ffa server

• Content Count:  594

To add on to this, It helps with practice for ECOs or pistols in general because you have to kill people w/ head armor which makes it harder. The harder you make a practice for yourself and stay to it, the better you can get at it. Also Ecos in general the enemy team will mostly have head armor.

EDIT: Not everyone wants on FFA goes to practice with pistols, they generally go to practice with rifles/AWP and those who want to practice pistol will, some just go to troll in general and to throw nades and tank people frames. (Remove HEs plz)

• Like 2
Edited by Mikey.

• Content Count:  824

How i can see the player base maybe die you saying "Just use a pistol" vs everyone using a ak or a sg seems very unrealistic because half the time u can't kill someone with a pistol before they spray you down. Also, we can announce the pistol dm server to the strong player base we have for the ffa server

Most of the playerbase of the ffa server is not on the forums btw, so the only possible way to advertise it to them would be to make a chat announcement. To add on, I rlly can't see people consistently playing on a pistol only server, like am I the only one who can't see people regularly getting on to play with only pistols? Also, I can easily find it to be much more beneficial to practice with a pistol against a primary rather than another pistol, especially because it's only going to make you better. If you can easily dome someone when they have an ak or awp, u can beat someone with a pistol.

• Content Count:  498

Most of the playerbase of the ffa server is not on the forums btw, so the only possible way to advertise it to them would be to make a chat announcement. To add on, I rlly can't see people consistently playing on a pistol only server, like am I the only one who can't see people regularly getting on to play with only pistols? Also, I can easily find it to be much more beneficial to practice with a pistol against a primary rather than another pistol, especially because it's only going to make you better. If you can easily dome someone when they have an ak or awp, u can beat someone with a pistol.

Imma have to agree with urp. A pistol dm server will not be profitable for SG no one is gonna but vip on a dm server there is no way you could make special perks as its dm. Forums users are not gonna be able to recruit new users when people play the server 1 time and never come back. Might be fun for the first week and then you got 1 guy playing

• Content Count:  3294

I think this would work better as a FFA or Retakes event where its pistols only on one of the servers for an hour or so rather than dedicating an entire server to pistol dm as it wouldnt be able to maintain a stable player base.

So everyone who wants to practice their AK spray just doesn't connect for one hour, no.

Go on Retakes and use pistols only. Yeah getting destroyed by AK's sucks, but if you're on an ECO round and the enemy team isn't (in MM) you have to learn how to counter a rifle and armor while having a pistol.

Reply to Thread