? servers

? players online

Picture of one of my corals if anyone's interested.

• Content Count:  139

I have a 60 gallon reef tank and keep variants of saltwater fish and some corals.

This picture is of my branching hammer coral.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20848[/ATTACH]

https://i.imgur.com/YL2GOvM.jpg

If you are wondering why the photo is blue, that's because most corals are mainly photosynthetic and need that type of blue LED to thrive.

• Content Count:  532

Seems a little too wet tbh... but nah it looks really cool man. Ive tried getting into the whole tanks/fish stuff but I always end up taking it down after a few months.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  139

Seems a little too wet tbh... but nah it looks really cool man. Ive tried getting into the whole tanks/fish stuff but I always end up taking it down after a few months.

I setup my 20 gallon reef tank about a year ago, my dad has always been in the hobby and absolutely loves the ocean. I couldn't name where he hasn't been to dive, Cozumel, Egypt, Caribbean Islands, I could go on. I decided to take a great chunk out of my business gains to get an upgrade which is the 60 gallon tank. I recently moved everything over and the picture of that coral is one that I actually just bought from the fish shop a couple of days ago. I might post some pictures of my fish tomorrow since its bed time for them and the lights have been off for hours. The colors on the fish are so beautiful and vibrant, and of course, I have 2 "nemos"

• Like 1

Reply to Thread