? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  26

First things first, the people who made the Lr system should be thanked for their time and effort. But I have a request that i believe can make it better. In JB most Cts say "freeze unless in an active Lr", this order is fine unless you are dealing with a dickhead who, if sent an lr lets say shot for shot, will point the gun at the head and spam the trigger (most likely resulting in an instant kill). And the ts will most likely not have any time to dodge because the order was to "freeze unless in an active Lr". Or the same scenario could be applied to a knife fight. Basically what i am trying to request is that could there be a countdown to when an lr can start for shot for shot and knife fight, like there is for no scope battle?

• Content Count:  1987

I’ve never really seen anything like this occur from when I played. Even so both players participating in the LR acquire the weapons for whichever one they chose at the same time. Only one I see where the CTs may get an advantage in is knife fight. A count down like in no scope battle wouldn’t hurt IMO.

• Content Count:  3294

I’ve never really seen anything like this occur from when I played. Even so both players participating in the LR acquire the weapons for whichever one they chose at the same time. Only one I see where the CTs may get an advantage in is knife fight. A count down like in no scope battle wouldn’t hurt IMO.

The situation does happen a fair bit, where the T doesn’t know where the CT is or the CT knifes the t instantly which is somewhat unfair. No scope battle already has a countdown. The situation for S4S is kind of specific, and while I’ve seen it happen from time to time I admit it does suck. If the countdown isn’t hard to implement, I wouldn’t mind it.

• Content Count:  1469

This doesn’t happen often on JB at all. But it would be a nice QOL change to JB to make it so this wouldn’t happen and players can play in an LR without the worry of getting instantly headshot because they were listening to the previous order given by the CT.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1030

I've never seen it happen personally, but I definitely do think that it would be helpful to have a countdown. Also, this would give time for the T in question to locate the CT which they are participating in the LR with.

• Content Count:  1009

Overall, we don't think this would be something that should be added.

The CT should be ready to do LRs as soon as he hears the little "Last request activated".

The T is the one sending the LR in the first place. Rejected.

Reply to Thread