? servers

? players online

Stop the confusing rules

• Content Count:  98

I see what you are saying error, the confusing orders can kind of be like chat orders. No one understands why they are being shot, but I think if you just pay a little more attention to orders there should be no problems with "confusing orders".

• Content Count:  594

I see what you are saying error, the confusing orders can kind of be like chat orders. No one understands why they are being shot, but I think if you just pay a little more attention to orders there should be no problems with "confusing orders".

But with JB there are instances that you are paying attention but the CT will mumble or just not speak clearly and some ppl don't understand the order whether they were paying attention or not. Most CTs will confuse Ts just so they can get warning shots in and possibly kills. If a T is confused and not knowing the order the CT will warning shot there and sit there for 3 seconds just to kill that T. Just trying to pay a little more attention, if im being honest, isn't going to be a top priority if we are trying to enforce rules or help new players

• Content Count:  98

But with JB there are instances that you are paying attention but the CT will mumble or just not speak clearly and some ppl don't understand the order whether they were paying attention or not. Most CTs will confuse Ts just so they can get warning shots in and possibly kills. If a T is confused and not knowing the order the CT will warning shot there and sit there for 3 seconds just to kill that T. Just trying to pay a little more attention, if im being honest, isn't going to be a top priority if we are trying to enforce rules or help new players

I understand, but I feel like there isn't really a rule that we can have that will stop all confusing orders and bad communication with the CTs.

• Content Count:  192

I'm a old time player of JB and have been gone quite some time, I came on today and played and you're right, the orders have gone way too confusing with people, it used to be like "T's step out of cell, face back of cell and freeze" now we will be getting orders, "all T's step out 1 step, crouch, face back of cell, then look down knife the floor continuous" is a example. I was like what kind of order is that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

"• Reasonable Orders - An order that is straightforward, clear, to the point, easy to understand, not meant to confuse or trick, and gives the prisoners enough time to follow."

Admins are welcome to enforce this definition. You can call an admin if someone's purposefully trying to trick Ts by giving long-winded, unnecessarily complex orders.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  634

My best example of this is people [being one of them myself] who have things like ; Freeze, Freeze crouch knife the ground, crouch... Binds

binds like these are amazing for playing and having a quiet game with no mic. but combined with mic orders like follow me or go to my marker can be "confusing Rules". 

also the lack of repeats  is aggravating. if half of the t's didn't do your order bc they obviously couldn't hear it, common sense should be ws and say it again not ws wait 3 seconds while people cant type to say repeat bc crouched and then rack your kills up.

• Like 1
Edited by The Real Slim Jim

• Content Count:  568

If there is a bind in chat and then a order given over the microphone you don't have to follow the chat order as voice overrides chat. For the part about "Freeze, Freeze crouch knife the ground, crouch" this isint math they don't cancel one another out. There is also a difference between half the T's not hearing your order and half the T's not looking in chat. If they didn't hear your order since to many people were talking and not giving orders than they have to repeat it, but if its a chat order you can't mess up on "not hearing it" you just read it and it is your fault for not reading it. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  971

On 1/2/2020 at 1:53 PM, TheZZL said:

"Kill yourself" *Followed by ape noises and screams*

A formal apology letter from the Ape Legion. We do not condone such heinous behavior.

Jokes aside, we got too many little kids adopting Nazi Safety Soldier playstyles for CT. Normally I don't directly point out names, but this new kid, y'all might've heard him, his name is Pablo. He gives orders like "take NO step out, crouch and freeze" and generally confusing bullshit. Admins need to step up and put these kids in their place.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  568

3 minutes ago, dafty said:

A formal apology letter from the Ape Legion. We do not condone such heinous behavior.

Jokes aside, we got too many little kids adopting Nazi Safety Soldier playstyles for CT. Normally I don't directly point out names, but this new kid, y'all might've heard him, his name is Pablo. He gives orders like "take NO step out, crouch and freeze" and generally confusing bullshit. Admins need to step up and put these kids in their place.

I agree with you on one of those statements. Yes I give Nazi Orders occasionally but these kids are a new level of cancerous the "no step out" order is just the most retarded order I have seen in jailbreak. But, I think you already know this admins cannot due anything to them unless a rule changes which hopefully it does cause half my team is dead before the next order.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  634

38 minutes ago, Amazing said:

If there is a bind in chat and then a order given over the microphone you don't have to follow the chat order as voice overrides chat

you will still get ws by shitty cts and if no mic or before 4 no time to ask for clarification; effect stacks and you die from 2nd or 3rd ws

40 minutes ago, Amazing said:

There is also a difference between half the T's not hearing your order and half the T's not looking in chat.

40 minutes ago, Amazing said:

, but if its a chat order you can't mess up on "not hearing it" you just read it and it is your fault for not reading it. 

specifically talking about the people who use chat binds to abuse the fact that one ct who gives orders over mic then conflicts with chat can get easy free damage or kills in an unfair and unfun manner

Reply to Thread