? servers

? players online

[TTT] A way to audibly/visually display that your T buddy is talking in T Voice Chat

• Content Count:  539

There was been a reoccurring issue on TTT where some will hop into traitor voice chat and relentlessly KOS their T buddy. These koses are only audible to the traitors but often the T buddy in question is unaware. This often causes some panic in the T that is getting kosed and they KOS their T buddy in return and/or expose themselves in the process. This is a new trend and can be frustrating for new and old players.

I was wondering if there was any way to display to the traitors that one of them is in the traitor voice chat channel and/or talking in the traitor voice channel.

This could be as simple as printing a message to the traitor chat, with the accompanying beep, that reads something like "crazedkangaroo has joined the traitor voice channel."

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1423

This could be as simple as printing a message to the traitor chat, with the accompanying beep, that reads something like "crazedkangaroo has joined the traitor voice channel."

Don't think we have a beep, but I'm pretty sure we already have that exact message in chat when people join T/D chat. If it's not there then something broke and I'll have to look into it.

• Content Count:  927

I think this would only help the newer players since they probably aren’t looking in chat that much compared to focusing on the game. Something I just thought of is maybe whoever is in traitor voice chat would have their name glow red in the voice chat, but only fellow Ts could see it. This would help those new players who tunnel vision and focus on the objectives rather than looking in chat often. I don’t dislike your idea, I just don’t know how it would help newer players unless we had a message going out or putting it in the rule/guide book.

• Content Count:  600

I think some type of auditory noise or a pop up notification above the alive players saying ___ in now in t chat instead of chat because chat can be clogged really easily. I am one of the people tricking teammates like and I have tricked new people but mostly old regulars. its something that is easily not noticed but it has a big impact on game play. Another thought would have a area on the right showing all active in the t chat so you can actively see who is in t chat and who ins't.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread