? servers

? players online

Adding a limit until you can play ct by Jmcdon7

• Content Count:  1253

Hey, you've heard from me just a few minutes ago and this came in mind with the freekilling and votekick idea. Since this server is growing in population so fast there seems to be a giant freekilling problem. In my eyes we need to do as much as we can to stop it because it stops others from having fun. I know there is a 30 minute delay until you can play ct from t but I feel as if it should be a few to even ten hours. But, if it is shorter that is fine but it should also be mandated that everyone reads the rules as well. This change will help reduce the amount of freekilling by a lot and I hope that you guys would strongly consider increasing it like it was a long time ago. This problems is increasing because the game is now free. Thanks for listening and have a great day. :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  824

The wait time has been discussed multiple times in multiple threads and the final conclusion has always been that the wait time will stay the same as it is rn. 30 minutes is plenty of time for a ct to learn the basic rules such as warning shots. And even if they make a mistake when on ct which everyone does at some point, a player will end up pointing it out and helping them correct it.

• Content Count:  1253

Thank You Urp I appreciate this because as a player I've made a few mistakes here and there and I like to help people fix those problems if I'm 100% sure the things I am correcting them on are correct. I also have been corrected before when I did things on the server as ct that are bad and others have corrected me of my wrong doings which is a good feelings. Thanks for the comment :).

• Content Count:  2342

The wait time has been discussed multiple times in multiple threads and the final conclusion has always been that the wait time will stay the same as it is rn. 30 minutes is plenty of time for a ct to learn the basic rules such as warning shots. And even if they make a mistake when on ct which everyone does at some point, a player will end up pointing it out and helping them correct it.

^

30 minutes is an arbitrary number which feels right. No other time proposed has had a strong enough argument to push the JB team towards a different number. 30 minutes will remain for now, thanks!

Reply to Thread