? servers

? players online

Clarifications on LR unreasonably

• Content Count:  1987

That’d be unreasonable but it’s up to the CT if they accept it or not. IMO what counts as unreasonable is if it provides either side with a noticeable disadvantage or strays away from the roots of that specific LR.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1103

I don’t understand why people have to make it so confusing. This is why JB is unplayable to most new players because of all these special rules and shit. I can’t even enjoy playing JB anymore, there’s many other reasons but this is the main one. Kids need to stop trying to bend the rules since it makes the admins lives harder since they have to understand this shit and players because they don’t want to be screamed at because of a vague “rule”.

TL;DR - don’t make it confusing, it makes everyone’s lives harder if it is confusing

“Freeze on my shot” wtf does that mean? It’s so fucking vague. I haven’t played on the servers in a good while (because of irl shit) so most people might know what this means but from an outsider’s point of view, it’s not straight forward. Even my time I did play JB compared to back when I joined in December, as a new player it was easy to understand. Then people who just want to bend the rules came and made the game mode confusing as shit when it’s really not. JB is a easy game mode to pick up or it’s supposed to. Now I imagine someone who picks up the game today and decides to join JB and is instantly confused. JB on SG is confusing as shit now and complicated when it doesn’t have to.

I’m sorry for ranting here but when I think about playing JB again, all I imagine is that’s it’s going to be kids screaming, vague orders given that result in everyone being confused and Ts being killed. JB rules need to be just straight forward and just play the fucking game. Don’t bend fucking rules, it makes it hard for everyone in the long run. This is why there are so many JB threads here because new players are confused as fuck on what to do. It took me less than a day to understand the rules back in December of 2018. Now I see it more as a week (thinking the new player hasn’t just moved on). You see my problem with JB? Confusing as shit and it ends up not being fun to play.

• Like 2
Edited by Error.

• Content Count:  2342

I don’t understand why people have to make it so confusing. This is why JB is unplayable to most new players because of all these special rules and shit. I can’t even enjoy playing JB anymore, there’s many other reasons but this is the main one. Kids need to stop trying to bend the rules since it makes the admins lives harder since they have to understand this shit and players because they don’t want to be screamed at because of a vague “rule”.

TL;DR - don’t make it confusing, it makes everyone’s lives harder if it is confusing

“Freeze on my shot” wtf does that mean? It’s so fucking vague. I haven’t played on the servers in a good while (because of irl shit) so most people might know what this means but from an outsider’s point of view, it’s not straight forward. Even my time I did play JB compared to back when I joined in December, as a new player it was easy to understand. Then people who just want to bend the rules came and made the game mode confusing as shit when it’s really not. JB is a easy game mode to pick up or it’s supposed to. Now I imagine someone who picks up the game today and decides to join JB and is instantly confused. JB on SG is confusing as shit now and complicated when it doesn’t have to.

I’m sorry for ranting here but when I think about playing JB again, all I imagine is that’s it’s going to be kids screaming, vague orders given that result in everyone being confused and Ts being killed. JB rules need to be just straight forward and just play the fucking game. Don’t bend fucking rules, it makes it hard for everyone in the long run. This is why there are so many JB threads here because new players are confused as fuck on what to do. It took me less than a day to understand the rules back in December of 2018. Now I see it more as a week (thinking the new player hasn’t just moved on). You see my problem with JB? Confusing as shit and it ends up not being fun to play.

Make a new thread and point out some rules you'd like removed. This has been brought up in the past.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.