? servers

? players online

Medals

• Content Count:  590

Now if I go for the 15 days on JB can I still get the 5 days on JB?

You get whatever award you applied for if you are qualified for it. You can't have the 1 day, 5 day, and the 15 day.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

You get whatever award you applied for if you are qualified for it. You can't have the 1 day, 5 day, and the 15 day.

Why not. Under that logic he can apply for and be qualified for all three of those awards if the playtime is there. Does it mention only having one playtime award anywhere that the public could see or within CA policy?

This message was brought to you by 3x legend and steam-gamers Medal of Honor recipient, idealist.

• Content Count:  590

Why not. Under that logic he can apply for and be qualified for all three of those awards if the playtime is there. Does it mention only having one playtime award anywhere that the public could see or within CA policy?

This message was brought to you by 3x legend and steam-gamers Medal of Honor recipient, idealist.

He can't have all 3 awards displayed is what I thought. I applied for 5 days on JB and got it but when I got the 15 day it updated to that and displayed the 15 day award.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread