? servers

? players online

MG Store

• Content Count:  235

Recently I hopped on MG and to my disappointment all the skins except: the addict skin, Balkan, Christmas skins and VIP/SUB skins are available. I wondering what happened to the Freddy Kruger and other Halloween skins that were once available. Also is possible to add the old player tracers back (the simple color that follows you) because that shit was lowkey fire.

• Content Count:  536

Recently I hopped on MG and to my disappointment all the skins except: the addict skin, Balkan, Christmas skins and VIP/SUB skins are available. I wondering what happened to the Freddy Kruger and other Halloween skins that were once available. Also is possible to add the old player tracers back (the simple color that follows you) because that shit was lowkey fire.

I believe the halloween skins were removed sometime around here. As for the "old player tracers" I have no idea what you're talking about, if you'd like to clarify some more.

• Content Count:  764

yea those are trails from like 2015 or 2016

Your join date was 2017 also I don't think we need the hallowen skins around Christmas time and the trails is a good idea but I think if we make trails we shouldn't just make them with one colour we should make like heart trail and rainbow trail stuff like that not just 1 plain colour of trailing.

• Content Count:  1266

Your join date was 2017 also I don't think we need the hallowen skins around Christmas time and the trails is a good idea but I think if we make trails we shouldn't just make them with one colour we should make like heart trail and rainbow trail stuff like that not just 1 plain colour of trailing.

People don't join the forums then play the servers for the first, often times there is a time period in which they just play the servers no strings attached.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  764

People don't join the forums then play the servers for the first, often times there is a time period in which they just play the servers no strings attached.

Oh that's a relief I thought that the forums thing was when you joined because im pretty sure I joined this server before 2019.

• Content Count:  1266

Oh that's a relief I thought that the forums thing was when you joined because im pretty sure I joined this server before 2019.

No, the join date below your name is when you joined the forums; I'm saying that Shinobi could have been playing for a year, then joined the forums a year later.

Reply to Thread