? servers

? players online

Watches

• Content Count:  265

So I recently bought myself a decent watch after rocking a lame walmart one for years and I was wondering if there are any watch fanatics out here.

Bought myself a Seiko SNE482 like a month ago which is a beautiful minimalist watch. I have also ordered ANOTHER watch a couple of days ago, the Seiko SSC700 which should be coming by the next week.

Would love to hear what sorts of watches y'all have, why you love it/them, and how you got into wearing watches!

• Content Count:  1667

I really don’t know that much on different types of watches but I have rocked G Shock for a while now but didn’t get back into wearing it until I enlisted in the military. I recently just bought a Apple Watch though just for the use of it but when I’m out in the field I always where my G Shock.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2693

I own a couple of timepieces.

Finally got around to taking pics of my watches. The only one with the correct time is the Timex Weekender because it's the only one I actually wear. @BoM

Timex Weekender

Some Bulova watch

Tag Huer Professional WL1110

Rolex Oyster Perpetual

whSQdsn.jpg

Gd3yM97.jpg

nice tag @Black Rain

• Like 6
Edited by John

• Content Count:  6759

I have a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier for everyday use

ipVuqtD.jpg

I recently got a Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 9 when I went to Dubai last month. Bought it as a treat for myself when I finally become a physician and I couldn't resist the fact I was getting a student discount on it. I'm super happy I spoiled myself over it

R1EJg5V.jpg

• Like 4

• Content Count:  361

My Seiko 5 SNK809, it's a great entry level automatic field watch. The movement is excellent for under $100. My next purchase is most likely going to be a SARB035.[ATTACH=CONFIG]20804[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

• Content Count:  199

I own a couple of timepieces.

Finally got around to taking pics of my watches. The only one with the correct time is the Timex Weekender because it's the only one I actually wear. @BoM

Timex Weekender

Some Bulova watch

Tag Huer Professional WL1110

Rolex Oyster Perpetual

whSQdsn.jpg

Gd3yM97.jpg

nice tag @Black Rain

That Rolex is beautiful, but the Timex goes with fucking everything and is a great budget option. Is it as loud as some people make it out to be?

I really want to get a Vostok Amphibia, but it can be hard to find a decent one with their quality control issues :(

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2693

That Rolex is beautiful, but the Timex goes with fucking everything and is a great budget option. Is it as loud as some people make it out to be?

I really want to get a Vostok Amphibia, but it can be hard to find a decent one with their quality control issues :(

Haha. It is pretty loud if you're in a quiet room. Sometimes during tests I could hear it tick pretty loudly. If I sleep with the TV off the ticking keeps me up. I love it though.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread