? servers

? players online

New CSGO Phishing scam

• Content Count:  2693

Hey guys, just a quick reminder.

This isn't new in any way, and this is one poor ass attempt at the original scam, too, and once again I will repeat myself:

DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS RANDOM PEOPLE SEND YOU, DON'T LOG IN ON ANYTHING A RANDOM SENDS YOU, DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD ONLINE, STEAM ADMINS CONTACTING YOU IS NOT A THING, SENDING YOUR SSN TO A STRANGER IS NOT A WAY TO VERIFY THAT YOU'RE ABOVE 13 YEARS OLD, BE SKEPTICAL

We are not liable if you fall for these (whether it be on our platforms or not) and you can (and will!) get permanently banned if you get caught sending links to our users. You are all aware that these scams are network based, and the hacked accounts are used to hack more- be careful, even with your friends.

Please, for the love of God, don't click on random links that someone sends you. Don't click on anything that looks even the slightest suspicious. Don't be dumb enough to click on a grabify link.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1030

Don't add anyone to your friends list unless you know who they are in real life, or have at least talked to them before in-game, in a lobby, or wherever else. Stay safe boys.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  922

Quick reminder for everyone as I've been seeing multiple people get their account hacked lately.

This isn't new in any way, and this is one poor ass attempt at the original scam, too, and once again I will repeat myself:

DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS RANDOM PEOPLE SEND YOU, DON'T LOG IN ON ANYTHING A RANDOM SENDS YOU, DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD ONLINE, STEAM ADMINS CONTACTING YOU IS NOT A THING, SENDING YOUR SSN TO A STRANGER IS NOT A WAY TO VERIFY THAT YOU'RE ABOVE 13 YEARS OLD, BE SKEPTICAL

We are not liable if you fall for these (whether it be on our platforms or not) and you can (and will!) get permanently banned if you get caught sending links to our users. You are all aware that these scams are network based, and the hacked accounts are used to hack more- be careful, even with your friends.

If you see anyone messaging you with a random website that you don't recognise or you even think that it is a scam PLEASE do not click on it and ignore it.

• Content Count:  793

How to not get scammed => Don't log in with steam onto anything unless its a proven cite using various methods.

Or just don't add random ass people and have a sketchy conversation and click sketchy links of websites you've never heard of.

Reply to Thread