? servers

? players online

Steam-Gamers Charity Stream Conclusion

• Content Count:  2693

ZwOpCHy.png

The 12 hour Steam-Gamers Charity Stream has come to an end and we would like to thank everybody for participating. With your help, we have raised a grand total of $483.06 for the Gary Sinise Foundation. Hopefully, we can make the lives of many U.S. Veterans better with your contributions. @Strayyz & I would like to thank all of the people who volunteered to stream and everybody who has donated. We would also like to thank @Nishok and @Ned for making it happen. We wish to be able to do this stream every year with different charities. You guys have been splendid and the stream has been entertaining. We will definitely be looking into what we lacked so that we could improve the next time around.

Here is a list of the people who contributed -

Alex - $100

Frostbitten - $100

TheZZL - $50

Love. - $43

Crazedkangaroo - $25

Ray - $25

Milk - $25

Tyymunk - $20.04

Dom - $20

Phoenix - $15

Nishok - $11

R A W - $10.02

Hellobby - $10

idealist - $10

John - $7

EricTheGamer - $5

SilentGuns - $5

Synk - $1

big mac - $1

• Like 38
Edited by John

• Content Count:  958

Thanks to all the people that helped organize this, it was a great event with a great cause. I'd love to see the SG twitch get used more with different events like this. It was a fun time watching the stream throughout the day and playing various games with everyone even though creten stole my shit in mc. and shoutout to that random nice kid from Rust

• Like 2

• Content Count:  532

This was seriously a great event, I had some things come up so I couldn't participate as much as I wanted to. Shoutout to every who donated to help out a great cause and of course shoutout to the people who organized this. Had alot of fun checking in on the stream every now and then, amazing job everyone!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  600

1. we should do a 24h stream next time assuming we can find the people to do it. 2. we should make the a yearly thing on a certain day so people have literally a year to prepare, i know we had a good few months to prepare but i just don't think its as big as it needs to be. 3. maybe a sub group of people to manage the charity event and maybe instead of just doing charity streams why not for every 5000 or so raffle points =1$ donated to a charity, i don't know just throwing out more ideas.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread