? servers

? players online

Directional Orders

• Content Count:  39

I’m in favor of having the directions not be an order, but still keep the idea of having them face an object/area. Example, “face cells, the ground, big cage, etc”. This obviously won’t confuse anyone and still allow everyone to use whatever settings they want.

I'm in favor of it too. Its time consuming and tedious in my opinion, bandt since my map has no "glitches" it doesn't affect me. But it really just seems like a excuse for CTs to get their KD up. It doesn't really make a difference if you face north south east or west at all.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  236

Okay so I tried a static minimap and I love it... but phnx killed me when I didn't know where north was. No directional orders need to be a rule asap because it's kinda an unreasonable order. This needs to be a rule there is no denying it you can argue all you want but no directional orders is right. The at's of jb should just ban them outright stop this discussion BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO DISCUSS!!!! It just needs to be banned outright and I hope this happens soon. Referencing Gentoos post I think that back wall is descriptive enough because its the opposite of the entrance and if you can't put a marker or something just say "Go to left wall" or "Go to right wall".

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1799

Okay so I tried a static minimap and I love it... but phnx killed me when I didn't know where north was. No directional orders need to be a rule asap because it's kinda an unreasonable order.

No specific rule needs to be laid out. An official statement from the big dog @idealist and his disciples @Military_king & @fantastic would be nice though. Beforehand the AT's accepted it as a legit order, however it's clear, from other post's, that these kinds of orders are unreasonable because there is a chance that a large portion of the players would literally not be able to follow the order unless changing their own settings.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

Hello, just a kind reminder that it is the holiday season and so things are quiet at the moment. The JB team did talk about this briefly and we'll make a change when possible to label directional (cardinal) orders as unreasonable. Merry Christmas everyone :).

• Like 8
Edited by fantastic

Reply to Thread