? servers

? players online

Top Songs of The Decade

• Content Count:  820

I know @Strayyz did the albums, but this is DIFFERENT.

What are your favorite songs of the decade?

Here are some of mine in no particular order, will also give a little explanation if why I love them.

Logic- Under Pressure

Under Pressure’s best song just so happens to bear the same name. This song bounces between narratives including Logic, his dad, and his sister. Logic uses there vision to talk about what he goes through in his personal life behind the scenes of his career. The track is very long with 5 verses, but all of them are very well crafted and executed by the man.

DaBaby- Suge

Suge is a good sum up of DaBaby as a rapper. It is goofy yet serious and has a good beat and flow to it. Don’t really know why I love it so much, it’s just a nice banger.

JPEGMAFIA- 1539 N. Calvert

This song is definitely an acquired taste, but once you get a feel for it, the song SLAPS. It has great, meaningful bars that hold a deeper meaning behind the surface. Peggy produced the amazing best by himself, and it makes the song very catchy. Some of it does not make sense, but it is still a BANGER. Only thing I hate about it is how short it is, with only one real verse and 40 seconds of hype up in the beginning.

Will add more, but I’m tired

Feel free to post more!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  461

I think some of my favorite songs from the decade would have to be:

• Hey Good Lookin' - Hank Williams Sr.

• Good Golly Miss Molly - Little Richard

• Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash

• Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
    [video=youtube;gj0Rz-uP4Mk]

• I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash

In no particular order of course.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1266

An undisclosed member of the community ATTEMPTED to discredit my favorite songs of the decade, but I am here defend my honor.

"Another One Bites the Dust" is a song by the British rock band Queen. Written by bass guitarist John Deacon, the song featured on the group's eighth studio album The Game (1980). The song was a worldwide hit, charting number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 for three weeks, from 4 October to 18 October (their second number-one single in the country).

"Billie Jean" is a song by American singer Michael Jackson, released by Epic Records on January 2, as the second single from Jackson's sixth studio album, Thriller (1982). It was written and composed by Jackson and produced by Jackson and Quincy Jones.

"In the Air Tonight" is the debut solo single by the English drummer and singer-songwriter Phil Collins. It was released as the lead single from Collins' debut solo album, Face Value, in January 1981.

"Livin' on a Prayer" is Bon Jovi's second chart-topping single from their third album Slippery When Wet. Written by Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, and Desmond Child, the single, released in late 1986, was well received at both rock and pop radio and its music video was given heavy rotation at MTV, giving the band their first No. 1 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart and their second consecutive No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 hit.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2693

I think some of my favorite songs from the decade would have to be:

• Hey Good Lookin' - Hank Williams Sr.

• Good Golly Miss Molly - Little Richard

• Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash

• Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley

• I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash

In no particular order of course.

Way to go picking the most popular songs of the 50s. Here are my favorites songs from the 50s. It's supposed to go "Artist - Song Title" idiot

• Johnny Cash - Country Boy

• Johnny Cash - I Heard That Lonesome Whistle
    [video=youtube;uIxbPAU-lYs]

• Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
    [video=youtube;x6vfS-WqzOU]

• Johnny Cash - If the Good Lord's Willing

Quite a big fan of Johnny Cash. I love his later work more than I love his songs from the 50s but this will suffice. No particular order.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2251

It's quite difficult to say because the decade had many songs that are still famous to this day

there are many many more to say the least

can't post your videos moon the thread got mad at me =(

You would be correct, there are many many more great songs that came out in the 1980s and are still famous to this day! Here's a few of my personal favorites my guy!

@ReyZi_Chan

[video=youtube;07Y0cy-nvAg]

• Like 5

Reply to Thread