? servers

? players online

I need chair recommendations

• Content Count:  391

I'm gonna get a new chair, as the current one I have is giving me problems. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me find a good gaming chair that's worth my while. My budget caps off at 300 bucks.

• Content Count:  539

Honestly, any leather computer chair will do the trick.

Run to your local department store and just sit in a bunch. Find out what you want out of a chair;

Whether it can lean back or not,

The height of the armrests,

different adjustability features,

and just the overall feel of it.

Everyone is different

Gaming chairs are typically not worth it as they are overpriced for the targeted audience.

Best of luck in youre search tho!

• Content Count:  3150

Gaming chairs are typically not worth it as they are overpriced for the targeted audience.

Best of luck in youre search tho!

I disagree with this TBH, if you look at any ergonomic + adjustable chair (which is what you want), you're gonna spend upwards of 200 dollars at staples or whatever department store you go to. Its just the cost of a decent chair, if not more. I'm not saying do or don't buy a 'gaming chair', however the cost if you find the right brand is virtually the same. I personally chose a gaming chair because those more high end ergonomic chairs you can get from a department store are all mesh, which just make my ass hurt after sitting on them for a while.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread