? servers

? players online

[TTT] Situational Question

• Content Count:  3294

A detective, Innocent (me), and Innocent Mickey successfully kill a Traitor. We establish that I am proven, and Mickey is tazed and proven.

Directly after I go on to T-Bait (Role-Unknown) Chair. After I T-Bait him, he T-Baits back, and then a second later KOS' me. I KOS him back and call out in the comms that I am proven and he is not. I kill Chair, and identify his body while communicating in the comms what happened.

Innocent Mickey comes and kills me based off of the grounds of, "an Innocent killing another Innocent is KOS". I debate him, and tell him he is wrong. Another one of his possies' arguments was," You are not allowed to KOS someone back if they had a real reason to KOS you". I tell them I was KOS'ing Chair because in my eyes he had false KOS'd me, since I knew I was proven (regardless of his basis to KOS me).

Should I have been killed, and was what I did justified? I'm only asking this question since I faced so much opposition in-game, and had an admin conflicting their opinion.

• Content Count:  1423

Technically no one was in the wrong here. You t-baited, so Chair can justifiably KOS you, and in doing so, you can KOS him back. Since you t-baited (we've established that you can still be killed for t bait, even if proven) and were kos, Mickey was allowed to kill you. The only thing that isn't right about this situation is the "killing an innocent is KOS" part, because there are certain situations where that statement wouldn't be true.

Unless you need me to get into depth with those types of situations, I'll just leave it at that. This is a pretty specific event, but no one did anything wrong.

Edit - Missed this part:

Another one of his possies' arguments was," You are not allowed to KOS someone back if they had a real reason to KOS you".

This isn't true, anyone has the right to defend themselves, whether it be from a KOS or being shot. You knew you were innocent, so it's not wrong to consider the KOS to be false.

• Like 4
Edited by Zayne

Reply to Thread