? servers

? players online

Ba_Jail_Canyondam_GO Elevator

• Content Count:  3294

I've seen some rumors on the server that Ba_Jail_Canyondam_GO's elevator and the upper section of the map are KOS. I find that extremely hard to believe, as there's nothing (currently in this version) but viewpoints and extra rooms up there. I'd just like to squash the rumor, even though I know it's not true. @frankie

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  209

Bumping this. imo going to/giving the order to go to the elevator is not kos, but the act of STARTING the elevator (with people being inside) is a kos order bc the elevator will most likely kill 60-90% of ts inside.

• Content Count:  1009

Bumping this. imo going to/giving the order to go to the elevator is not kos, but the act of STARTING the elevator (with people being inside) is a kos order bc the elevator will most likely kill 60-90% of ts inside.

You have to stand on the box to live, (correct me if I'm wrong).

Reference to ZZL’s post: Also there should be no reason for it to be KOS, there are no secrets/guns up there.

• Like 1
Edited by Poke

• Content Count:  209

You have to stand on the box to live, (correct me if I'm wrong). Also there should be no reason for it to be KOS, there are no secrets/guns up there.

Staying on the box (for me) is like 50/50 sometimes i see people live on the box i see people die, if you boost on top of the elevator you will be safe, but if you don't jump off you will also die. For the second part I said turning ON the elevator was kos not the area the elevator leads to is kos, its fine to be up there if you survive.

• Content Count:  3294

Dying inside the elevator is kind of weird for me, I stand in the center and I never die. The newer version of the map may have fixed the elevator bug, but I'm not sure. Regardless, I still don't think the top of the elevator and those areas should be KOS like @Poke said.

@fantastic

• Content Count:  2342

Updated, thanks for the suggestion! Elevator should be patched. Whether the elevator is KOS or not is still being discussed, but ATM it is not.

EDIT: Elevator is still broken on the updated version... we'll work on it. For now it'll stay on the server.

• Like 1
Edited by fantastic

Reply to Thread