? servers

? players online

Detective Room

• Content Count:  908

Recently a map has been added that has a Detective Room (Innocent Motel). The room has 2 entrances, 1 only allows detectives to enter, The other is a door that can only be opened by detectives but innos can go through. Can detectives allow innos to enter the room? Or would the same policy apply as our current one regarding T's letting innos into T room.

• Like 1
Edited by Infinityward

• Content Count:  958

i would assume innos would be allowed to enter as there are 2 entrances, one for Detectives only and one that gives them an option. my opinion means nothing but i’d say Detectives should be allowed to let whoever they want inside (ie. all players they have tased) for a brief period for things like to help them keep track of who is proven. however they should not be allowed to camp there the entire round as Traitors dont have access to the room (from my knowledge, havent played the map) as they cant be proven, which would lead to people being upset about “delaying” even tho Ts cant do anything about it.

• Content Count:  1423

Completely fine to allow innos into that room. It's different than T rooms because letting an inno into T room could get your T buddies killed, no harm here.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1583

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to play this map yet, but does anyone know if there is anything in place to stop Innos/Detectives from hiding out here the whole round? Seems a little bit broken considering our current ruleset that does not forbid non-Ts from delaying.

• Content Count:  1987

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to play this map yet, but does anyone know if there is anything in place to stop Innos/Detectives from hiding out here the whole round? Seems a little bit broken considering our current ruleset that does not forbid non-Ts from delaying.

The room is easily wallbangable, very small, and one of the doors are see through for both sides. The detectives can put the room on lock down by closing that door but only for a small period of time where it is then forced open.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread