Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kirby
    SG Regular
    Alright so version B1 is ready for play!
    I've updated the page on Gamebanana with all the new changes.
    This is the link:
    https://gamebanana.com/maps/207162

Here are some screenshots of the changes:

@Synk I did add a crate so you could jump out of that area. I did take a look at opening up those 2 roof areas but decided not to. As it would be a pretty easy spot to abuse during rounds to avoid being seen at all except from the other rooftop area.
    @whysopro Thank you my man! The map is available for download at Gamebanana, if you'd like to test it yourself. The first version is also on the server already but I will try have them update it to this new one as soon as possible.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kirby For This Useful Post:
    Bacon (12-02-2019), Dominic (12-02-2019), Synk (12-02-2019), TheZZL (12-02-2019), whysopro (12-03-2019), Zayne (12-02-2019)

whysopro
    SG Professional
    Just tried it out, this looks like a super fun map so far! There's a few things I noticed, for most I'm not sure if they were intentional and aren't really big issues, but here goes:

- You can shoot through pretty much any wall/box/object in the map (not sure if this is intentional or not). This could make for a few unnecessary deaths?

- There's no glass in the bedroom window/door opposite spawn
    xryP6nU.jpg

- Using the most left teleporter in one of the T Rooms will teleport you to a spot where you end up facing the wall. Pretty minor thing, I can imagine not everyone might be bothered by this lol.
    TfFkkNN.jpg

As for an idea; how about making this stone that 'sticks out' from the floor openable in some way (perhaps only for T's? or by pushing a secret button?), to sneak down into the garage?
    VNaikFC.jpg

Loving this map so far, will definitely be looking to try this out on the server and see what it's like with a group of people!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whysopro For This Useful Post:
    Kirby (12-04-2019)

Kirby
    SG Regular
    Glad to see you enjoyed it!

-As for the first point about shooting through walls etc. This is due to the CSGO engine in general, same thing happens on Closequarters because of how thin the walls are.
    -Oh yeah those larger windows should have glass... xD
    -Yes I've noticed the teleports don't change your angle while teleporting, resulting in some odd behavior. Will look into a fix for this.
    -For the last point I think that could be a decent idea. I will have to see how it would align with the floor below. Maybe this could be remade into a form of T-trap as well.

Yeah this new version should play much more balanced and smoother than the very first version. Hope we all can play some games on it soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirby For This Useful Post:
    Synk (12-04-2019)