? servers

? players online

vac bans

• Content Count:  1987

I was wondering let's say someone got vacc banned could they play on the on these servers on a diffrent account?

Yes they can still play on the servers with another account if you got vac banned on a different account. We will not punish someone if there is no proof or possibly any correlation of them using cheats on our servers IIRC.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1920

Yes they can still play on the servers with another account if you got vac banned on a different account. We will not punish someone if there is no proof or possibly any correlation of them using cheats on our servers IIRC.

^^ This. As long as there is no proof of you cheating on our servers, there's nothing stopping you from making an alternate account and continuing to play on our servers. Other players in the community have done this.

Edit: I know a couple of our servers are Prime-only, so you may not be able to join every server on a fresh account.

• Like 2
Edited by Phoenix_

• Content Count:  484

I'm an example of someone who has been VAC banned and still played on the servers. Back when I was a broke boy I installed a client that also gave me skinchanger (which I only used for the skinchanger) and got VAC'd after one comp game that I played with it.

note: I did not actually use any cheats except the skinchanger so like maybe it doesn't really count that much toward what you may be asking but yea...

Reply to Thread