? servers

? players online

[Surf DM] Recoil client side

• Content Count:  236

Well I have had this problem on surf DM where I'm very bad with the AK-47 and I know why it's because I expect the recoil to kick in though when it doesn't I aim at the ground and just hit nobody. So I was wondering if there was a way to enable a menu to enable recoil client side because this will improve you're skill also because having no recoil does not apply in real games. If this isn't possible its fine I would just love to see it! Also it doesn't give an advantage because it's the players choice if they like recoil or not.

• Content Count:  1952

There is a recoil on client side but if you have to keep the crosshair on the enemy since there is no spread. Meaning that the shots will go wherever the crosshair is at the time, even if there is recoil.

Also it's a surf deathmatch mate, if you're trying to get better go to actual deathmatch that has spread, recoil, and no autohop..

• Content Count:  236

There is a recoil on client side but if you have to keep the crosshair on the enemy since there is no spread. Meaning that the shots will go wherever the crosshair is at the time, even if there is recoil.

Also it's a surf deathmatch mate, if you're trying to get better go to actual deathmatch that has spread, recoil, and no autohop..

Sorry about the getting better part. But the premise of my point was that some people (including me) can't aim without recoil because it's just second nature when playing Csgo

• Content Count:  1952

Sorry about the getting better part. But the premise of my point was that some people (including me) can't aim without recoil because it's just second nature when playing Csgo

I don't know how to put it any other way, but just adapt to it. It's honestly not that hard.

• Content Count:  2694

This isn't a server for you to train on and I'm pretty sure it's pretty much impossible to turn nospread and no recoil off client side. If you want to train your aim you can get on our Retakes, 1v1, or FFA server. Plus, turning that off for yourself would put you at a massive disadvantage. We'll go over whether if we want to keep nospread and no recoil enabled at tomorrow's meeting.

Reply to Thread