? servers

? players online

Secrete Santa

• Content Count:  124

Maybe we can do a secrete santa where we get eachother like a low price weapon skin etc. One person in the community picks who be who secrete santa and people who want to participate say here or make a event thread where people can sign up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  600

Sounds like a good idea but there would be to many people to keep track of so it would be extremely hard to make sure everyone gets something

• Like 3

• Content Count:  236

Maybe we can do a secrete santa where we get eachother like a low price weapon skin etc. One person in the community picks who be who secrete santa and people who want to participate say here or make a event thread where people can sign up.

This sounds like not a half-bad idea. Like an event that would be great!

Hey, patriddler just saying if you need help with any grammar, Grammarly is a great chrome extension. https://www.grammarly.com/

Edited by SlOthY

• Content Count:  3294

Sounds like a good idea but there would be to many people to keep track of so it would be extremely hard to make sure everyone gets something

@Synk kind of makes it clear, wouldn't work well in this environment. I know Reddit has an annual secret Santa that apparently works (Or so I've been told), but I think a Secret Santa might get too messy for SG. Juggling addresses, P.O. boxes, and people actually giving gifts is probably something neither the events team nor Caution wants to get their hands on. If I'm wrong, shoot me down, but I don't think a Secret Santa would work for SG.

• Content Count:  2983

@Synk kind of makes it clear, wouldn't work well in this environment. I know Reddit has an annual secret Santa that apparently works (Or so I've been told), but I think a Secret Santa might get too messy for SG. Juggling addresses, P.O. boxes, and people actually giving gifts is probably something neither the events team nor Caution wants to get their hands on. If I'm wrong, shoot me down, but I don't think a Secret Santa would work for SG.

good thing pat is here to see this

• Like 12

• Content Count:  3294

good thing pat is here to see this

Might want to close his threads right, so people can see other threads that are still open. There’s nothing wrong with wrapping up a thread that has some merit, regardless of the poster’s place in the community.

Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread