? servers

? players online

A limit

• Content Count:  124

Can we have a limit to how many rounds people can tbait. I have one guy who tbaits me every round and game he is in with me and one of his friends always kills me for trying to kil lthe tbaiter. Its no fun for me being i get tbaited and killed every round etc there should be a limit to how much someone can tbait one person.

• Content Count:  820

I don’t see how this would work, would it be within a set time frame, or during a session? Both ways I can see this going wrong. T-baiting as of now is in a position where it is okay to do so, so if you are being t-baited then you are just going to somehow have to adjust to it.

• Content Count:  2693

How would we go about keeping track of how many rounds someone has t-baited? This would add extra work for admins on top of what they already have to deal with. It sounds like you are clearly being targeted and I am sorry about that but you should get as much evidence as you can and you should make a player complaint or see if you can get an admin on to witness it. Please gather a good amount of evidence before you post a player complaint. Screenshots do not do justice in the case of t-baiting so you are going to need a video. If anything, come to me before you post your player complaint and I will let you know if you have enough evidence.

• Like 14
Edited by John

• Content Count:  1987

How would we go about keeping track of how many rounds someone has t-baited? This would add extra work for admins on top of what they already have to deal with. It sounds like you are clearly being targeted and I am sorry about that but you should get as much evidence as you can and you should make a player complaint or see if you can get an admin on to witness it. Please gather a good amount of evidence before you post a player complaint. Screenshots do not do justice in the case of t-baiting so you are going to need a video.

This^

To add on, tbaiting is a key part and what makes our server different from others. I do not see it being removed or a rule to work around it. If you get t baited you have the full rights to kill that player or not to, that's up to you.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread