nV
    Community Advisor

Red Dead Redemption 2

Anyone else pick up the game? I’ve spent 54 in game hours in the campaign alone & still haven’t finished it. I’ve also Dabbled into RDR Online. If anyone plays, I’d love to start a posse to grind out some missions and money with some of y’all. Feel free to add me on rockstar @lcBassl

John
    Sandbox Sentinel

Myself and others are waiting for it to be released on Steam in December. The wait is killing me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:
    nV (11-18-2019)

Spiritwind
    Legends
    I got it on Epic. Played through most of it on xbox though. Still haven't caught up with where I was on there. Got pissed yesterday, my white Arabian vanished after doing a quest. If you end up playing any online, give me a shout!

EvilEye
    SG Regular
    I'm probably gonna pick it up with a few friends but I'm pretty sure I won't play it much. GTA 5 was fun but I don't see myself going along with the Western Open World games. I'll probably play the campaign then never touch the game ever again.

xJamesBond
    VIP
    Ive been playing it. Whats your discord? I will add you and we could create a posee

nV
    Community Advisor
    My discord is nV#4661. I've maxed out everything, got a top tier camp, got a small group of friends grinding out missions & trading runs. I've created a long-term posse so feel free to add me and join whenever! There's a huge update coming on December 13, see here.