? servers

? players online

Red Dead Redemption 2

• Content Count:  639

Anyone else pick up the game? I’ve spent 54 in game hours in the campaign alone & still haven’t finished it. I’ve also Dabbled into RDR Online. If anyone plays, I’d love to start a posse to grind out some missions and money with some of y’all. Feel free to add me on rockstar @lcBassl

Edited by nV

• Content Count:  1257

I got it on Epic. Played through most of it on xbox though. Still haven't caught up with where I was on there. Got pissed yesterday, my white Arabian vanished after doing a quest. If you end up playing any online, give me a shout!

• Content Count:  165

I'm probably gonna pick it up with a few friends but I'm pretty sure I won't play it much. GTA 5 was fun but I don't see myself going along with the Western Open World games. I'll probably play the campaign then never touch the game ever again.

• Content Count:  639

My discord is nV#4661. I've maxed out everything, got a top tier camp, got a small group of friends grinding out missions & trading runs. I've created a long-term posse so feel free to add me and join whenever! There's a huge update coming on December 13, see here.

Reply to Thread