? servers

? players online

Im getting a new mic and keyboard..

• Content Count:  927

I've heard great reviews about both of them. My one friend has the HyperX mic and he loves it. He did have to do some setting changes and an app (it's called banana something). It sounds and looks great.

As for the keyboard, I never had or seen a ducky one before. After looking it up, I myself might get a ducky keyboard, so tell me how it is in the future ;).

• Content Count:  1583

I've been sporting a pok3r (very similar 60%) for a few years now and a Quadcast since release. I can tell you that the Quadcast is well worth it.

The ducky is a bit more complicated. You'll be getting a pretty solid entry level mechanical keyboard with a few caveats. No matter how much foam and o-rings you use, it is going to be a relatively loud keyboard. I personally don't mind, and have learned to tune out my satisfying clicky cherry blues. Additionally, you will be getting it pre-soldered, which means your switches will be very limited. You'll likely have to choose between whatever Cherry/Gaterons it comes with, but these are once again solid entry level switches. The 60% form factor is something that will take some time to get used to, but doesn't end up being too much of a hinderance.

• Content Count:  415

I use a ducky one 2 80% w/mx browns one of the best keyboards I have owned you will absolutely enjoy it! Also for the microphone you should take a look at the ATR-2100 it is a usb/xlr mic. I personally am not the biggest fan of USB microphone because they are extremely overpriced for the quality you get.

• Content Count:  1583

Alright, the reason I go with usb is because my computer dosent have a Bluetooth adapter and I have a good amount of usb slots. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

I believe he's referring to using a PCIE soundcard, DAC, or AMP. These are preferable if you are looking for absolute studio quality, but the Quadcast and other competing USB mics will be more than enough for playing games, streaming, or even making YouTube videos.

Reply to Thread