- Vent System

- Soccer

- Slide

- Pacman (Controllable ball by CT)

- BHop

- Climb

- Strafe Race

- Deathrun

- Wipeout (With an extreme difficulty option, platform also moves)

- Maze

- Target Strafe

Screenshots attached

No

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

While the map seems cool from a first glance, there aren't that many gun secrets or secrets in general. It reminds me of the old Jailbreak, where lots of skill is required to play this map. I've found three "weapon" secrets; One grenade and p250 in two separate cells, and one scout at the top of the scout tower. There are many minigames to play, but some have buttons that don't function, and others are pretty difficult. The map is generally very open and very tight on the prisoners, which essentially makes it super hard to rebel. On top of that, the vents system only transports you through the map, and provides no weapons. In the current state of our server, Ts wouldn't be able to rebel well at all (Which would make the map unpopular). To add on, there's pretty large and bold advertising for the server this map was made for. I wouldn't support adding this map to our server, it just doesn't fit the style of gameplay we encourage.

• Content Count:  2342

While the map seems cool from a first glance, there aren't that many gun secrets or secrets in general. It reminds me of the old Jailbreak, where lots of skill is required to play this map. I've found three "weapon" secrets; One grenade and p250 in two separate cells, and one scout at the top of the scout tower. There are many minigames to play, but some have buttons that don't function, and others are pretty difficult. The map is generally very open and very tight on the prisoners, which essentially makes it super hard to rebel. On top of that, the vents system only transports you through the map, and provides no weapons. In the current state of our server, Ts wouldn't be able to rebel well at all (Which would make the map unpopular). To add on, there's pretty large and bold advertising for the server this map was made for. I wouldn't support adding this map to our server, it just doesn't fit the style of gameplay we encourage.

Rejected largely due to the reasoning above. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread