patriddlerr
    Banned
    Banned

Maybe

Maybe we can do a community meet up somewhere like a ice skating ring or something for people who want to meet the other forum and community members in person. I think this would be fun and cool to be able to meet in rl like how they do guardian con for destiny 2 etc that itself was made by the community of streamers.

fantastic
    Administrative Team

The majority of people in the community are under 18. Not sure it'd be a good idea for people of this age to meet other strangers of varying ages. That being said, if you're tight with some people in this community there's nothing wrong with getting together to hang, but a community-wide meetup seems weird given this fact.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fantastic For This Useful Post:
    kennyy (11-14-2019), Phoenix_ (11-13-2019), Strayyz (11-13-2019), Tyymunk (11-13-2019), Venomâ„¢ (11-13-2019)

patriddlerr
    Banned
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic View Post
    The majority of people in the community are under 18. Not sure it'd be a good idea for people of this age to meet other strangers of varying ages. That being said, if you're tight with some people in this community there's nothing wrong with getting together to hang, but a community-wide meetup seems weird given this fact.
    I kinda ment for those 17+

nV
    Community Advisor
    Not to shut this idea down, but this is asking a lot since the majority of the population within SG are scattered all over the east coast, central, and west coast.

SilentGuns

I hold ugh...political discussion nights in my smokey basement every friday night , if ya'll wanna join.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, if you have to meet strangers from the internet, stay in public places filled with people. I do remember some people having awkward meetups way back, it helps to be over 18 so you can have a few drinks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentGuns For This Useful Post:
    Dom (11-13-2019)

Creten
    SG Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by nV View Post
    Not to shut this idea down, but this is asking a lot since the majority of the population within SG are scattered all over the east coast, central, and west coast.
    Gonna add something to this. Most people in this community are below driving age, and I highly doubt parents are willing to drive you somewhere to meet people from the internet.

idealist
    Dazed and Confused

Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    I hold ugh...political discussion nights in my smokey basement every friday night , if ya'll wanna join.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, if you have to meet strangers from the internet, stay in public places filled with people. I do remember some people having awkward meetups way back, it helps to be over 18 so you can have a few drinks.
    Fuck Putin.

Also it's 21 in America for alcohol

Strayyz

First off, thanks for the suggestion , but because of the reasons why we shouldn't have this event that was said above, I don't think that the events team would want to organize this event. rejected

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Strayyz For This Useful Post:
    Tyymunk (11-13-2019)