? servers

? players online

Maybe

• Content Count:  124

Maybe we can do a community meet up somewhere like a ice skating ring or something for people who want to meet the other forum and community members in person. I think this would be fun and cool to be able to meet in rl like how they do guardian con for destiny 2 etc that itself was made by the community of streamers.

• Content Count:  2342

The majority of people in the community are under 18. Not sure it'd be a good idea for people of this age to meet other strangers of varying ages. That being said, if you're tight with some people in this community there's nothing wrong with getting together to hang, but a community-wide meetup seems weird given this fact.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  124

The majority of people in the community are under 18. Not sure it'd be a good idea for people of this age to meet other strangers of varying ages. That being said, if you're tight with some people in this community there's nothing wrong with getting together to hang, but a community-wide meetup seems weird given this fact.

I kinda ment for those 17+

• Content Count:  639

Not to shut this idea down, but this is asking a lot since the majority of the population within SG are scattered all over the east coast, central, and west coast.

• Content Count:  4798

I hold ugh...political discussion nights in my smokey basement every friday night , if ya'll wanna join.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, if you have to meet strangers from the internet, stay in public places filled with people. I do remember some people having awkward meetups way back, it helps to be over 18 so you can have a few drinks.

• Like 1
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  2681

Not to shut this idea down, but this is asking a lot since the majority of the population within SG are scattered all over the east coast, central, and west coast.

Gonna add something to this. Most people in this community are below driving age, and I highly doubt parents are willing to drive you somewhere to meet people from the internet.

• Content Count:  5375

I hold ugh...political discussion nights in my smokey basement every friday night , if ya'll wanna join.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, if you have to meet strangers from the internet, stay in public places filled with people. I do remember some people having awkward meetups way back, it helps to be over 18 so you can have a few drinks.

Fuck Putin.

Also it's 21 in America for alcohol

Reply to Thread