? servers

? players online

Black Friday Shopping

• Content Count:  78

So I am thinking of buying a new computer. I want a desktop as some of you know I play on a shitty laptop. Although it gets the job done I need kinda wanna upgrade. I am not good with computers but I have been thinking of buying this certain one it’s a ($800)CyberPowerPC - Gamer Master Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 2600 - 8GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB - 2TB HDD + 240GB SSD - Black. I’m on a budget of around like $500 I got from buying and reselling shoes. I still need a monitor but hopefully I can finesse my way and cut the budget. Please tell me what you think of this computer and any alternate options and better options. Thank you!

• Content Count:  256

Honestly I think it would be better if u built your own system. For example you can easily build your own system for cheaper using the same components. For example something like thishttps://pcpartpicker.com/list/vjx8Mc. If my memory serves me right, you wanted to play rust. However the problem with the prebuilt is that it only has 8gb of ram. 8gb is the absolute minimum you need to play Rust as it is a absolute ram hog. Sure you could play with 8gb of ran but you would probably run into frequent lag spikes.

• Like 1
Edited by Janseen

• Content Count:  3294

Honest I think it would be better if u built your own system. For example you can easily build your own system for cheaper using the same components. For example something like thishttps://pcpartpicker.com/list/vjx8Mc. If my memory serves me right, you wanted to play rust. However the problem with the prebuilt is that it only has 8gb of ram. 8gb is the absolute minimum you need to play Rust as it is a absolute ram hog. Sure you could play with 8gb of ran but you would probably run into frequent lag spikes.

If you have the time you could watch a whole bunch of youtube videos and learn how to assemble it yourself. Shouldn't take more than two-three days for the actual build if you got the procedure down.

• Content Count:  256

It's actually fairly easy to build your own system. All you need to do is watch a couple videos and learn how to do it

If you actually dont want to then maybe this pc would be better https://www.newegg.com/acer-nitro-50-n50-600-neselecti7rx580/p/N82E16883101677 . The PC specs are virtually identical aside from the fact that it doesnt have an SSD and has a better cpu. You can also add your own SSD and add extra ram for about an extra ~$75.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  99

you know what im just gonna go to my local micro center with the money that i saved up for a year and buy new pc bc i dont know specs and stuff to build a new pc and im too lazy and my mom wont let me so ill just by prebuilt

• Like 1

Reply to Thread