? servers

? players online

Invisible ladder

• Content Count:  236

First of all I understand this rule "- Invisible Walls/Objects/Buttons/Ladders (invisible ladders are KOS unless they can't be avoided)". But why is it KOS to on arcade to put the t's on the tree in main cell. It does not lead to anywhere or anything close to a secret its just a tree where the ladder is invisible for aesthetic purposes so why should it be kos. This would not harm the ct side in anyway like I said all it is is aesthetic so that it looks like a tree and is not just a ladder on a tree which would look dumb.

• Content Count:  1799

It's KOS because thats the way the rule is worded. I don't see anyway where you could flex the rule anymore than it already is to a point where the rule isn't confusing and highly objective. As for this specific ladder, it could be seen as an advantage since Ts can just hide up there and prey on any CT that comes near but that's kinda stretching it. Just don't climb up on the tree and you won't be killed, theres nothing there, so why does it matter so much?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  236

if its just an aesthetic it wouldnt have an invisible ladder lol. T’s can hide there and CTs cant see them giving Ts an opportunity to rebel

Thats a valid point but if it was visible on the other side the issue would be the same

• Content Count:  824

but its not visible on the other side...

Pretty sure he means on the other hand.

And also, the rule is pretty set and easy to understand. Invisible ladders are kos and even tho you don't really get an advantage from this secret, it still is a secret and like some said can be used for an angle advantage over some oblivious cts.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread