? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  503

Not sure if this is possible but since a ton of people seem to hate that you can be killed instantly even if you accidentally pick up a primary, maybe you could add/make some plugin where you have the option to choose whether or not you pick up a weapon when you step on it or it lands on you when someone dies/drops it. The people who toggle it on would have to hit their "use" key for example to pick up weapons on the ground, so they'd still have the option to rebel if they'd like, they just won't have to worry about getting killed cause the person next to them died while rebelling with a primary.

• Like 4
Edited by Kyle

• Content Count:  236

This would be a very nice plugin because this is a huge issue in jb right now. Like I always get a gun dropped on me by death when I don't want to rebel. Even if I wanted to rebel its still easy I just have to click my use key. I would love to see this/something similar.

• Content Count:  958

Not "freekilled" but killed while trying to get rid of the gun. Killed while not trying to rebel.

like idealist and the rule says, you are kos if you pick up a primary. yes you werent trying to rebel but youre still kos. cts dont have to pardon you and if they dont, oh well.

• Content Count:  3294

This seems like a good idea in concept, my only concerns come with this causing confusion and stumping rebelling efforts. There was an idea brought up previously to make it so primaries would only be picked up if you pressed the use key on them, but ultimately it wasn't used because it would hurt T's trying to rebell. This plugin is essentially the same thing.

I remember discussing this thread with @Fuze on the forums, but I couldn't find the post. Essentially, the idea was rejected because it would make it a lot harder to rebell. CS:GO has this stupid thing, sometimes you can be in complete range to press "E" and pickup the gun and it won't work. A lot o these problems happen in MM and make people lose rounds, so the same logic can be applied to JB (Someone should also change the title of this thead to something along the lines of "Option to Pickup Primaries").

• Content Count:  236

This seems like a good idea in concept, my only concerns come with this causing confusion and stumping rebelling efforts. There was an idea brought up previously to make it so primaries would only be picked up if you pressed the use key on them, but ultimately it wasn't used because it would hurt T's trying to rebell. This plugin is essentially the same thing.

I remember discussing this thread with @Fuze on the forums, but I couldn't find the post. Essentially, the idea was rejected because it would make it a lot harder to rebell. CS:GO has this stupid thing, sometimes you can be in complete range to press "E" and pickup the gun and it won't work. A lot o these problems happen in MM and make people lose rounds, so the same logic can be applied to JB (Someone should also change the title of this thead to something along the lines of "Option to Pickup Primaries").

What if there was a way to make this toggleable that would be great. So if you know you're a avid rebeler then you have it off but if you have it enabled then the option is still there even if you don't rebel that often. This would be great but more than likely not possible.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread