? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  3294

Why are you playing T if you're not rebelling lol??

Not everyone plays T side to rebel. While it might be an objective for the T's to follow, a lot of people just end up following the rules to either rebel later or do LR's/Minigames.

not fuck around on the monkey bars and swingsets

Some people like doing this

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  503

This seems like a good idea in concept, my only concerns come with this causing confusion and stumping rebelling efforts. There was an idea brought up previously to make it so primaries would only be picked up if you pressed the use key on them, but ultimately it wasn't used because it would hurt T's trying to rebell. This plugin is essentially the same thing.

I remember discussing this thread with @Fuze on the forums, but I couldn't find the post. Essentially, the idea was rejected because it would make it a lot harder to rebell. CS:GO has this stupid thing, sometimes you can be in complete range to press "E" and pickup the gun and it won't work. A lot o these problems happen in MM and make people lose rounds, so the same logic can be applied to JB (Someone should also change the title of this thead to something along the lines of "Option to Pickup Primaries").

I mean if you ReaD whAt I SaiD, I mentioned that it should be toggleable, not forced upon everyone :p

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1799

As one manager already said, this has been proposed a couple of times, I believe, and even a previous manager tried to have this developed but found out this wasn't possible (might not have been exactly what was requested but iirc it was very close to what was proposed here).

Personally though, I have two sides when it comes to how I feel about this "problem." I firmly believe that people should really just butter it up, realize that It's a prison with a bunch of guns and CTs who pop off their teammates heads for not crouching out of their cell after getting shot at their ass, and just shoot the CTs when the opportunity comes. However, there's quite a large part of me that just wants the best for the server, regardless if it's against me personal views.

Out of all the proposals to "fix" this issue that commonly occurs on JB this is probably one of the better resolutions to the issue, as I don't ever think a rule change could ever make sense to remedy this issue, and as much as it might hurt me to say this I think it's time to actually try and come up with something that could please some people. However, as I mentioned before this might be something that's not even possible to do.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2342

While the idea seems like a good idea in theory, our thoughts are the same as the last time this was brought up. The team didn't feel this was too practical seeing as one would have to constantly toggle the setting on and off when grabbing primaries out of secrets unaccessible by pressing "E" and normal play. Furthermore, rebelling would be hindered significantly. Feel free to make another thread if another idea comes up, but unfortunately for the time being this seems like a problem that we just have to suck up and deal with by being more diligent and aware as Ts.

Thanks for the suggestion :).

• Like 3

Reply to Thread