? servers

? players online

[JB] Primaries being KOS when order to leave area with gun is given

• Content Count:  3294

maybe we should have a plugin that doesn't make a player automatically pick up a primary but instead they had to press E on it

Please read this thread, and if any CA+ could change the title so that people could be able to find this thread that’ll be good (thanks).

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1469

My current view on this is to make the pistol rule apply to primaries as well, since a pistol can also completely destroy a whole team of CT similar to an AK47 depending on the users skill level. Also CTs should be more aware of who has a gun and who doesn't and should try to position themselves or give orders in way to where it’s easier to identify the the T with the a primary, similar to how most CTs do with secondaries.

• Content Count:  1799

Hopefully this thread will be wrapped up soon since this exact topic comes up once every other month. Just to put my 2c in here though, I completely agree with @idealist. Don’t forget that this is a roleplaying game. Where the CTs have automatic rifles and the Ts have accessibility to to multiple powerful pistols and other guns. I don’t see how you can complain about being killed when you fully had the opportunity to take out a couple of CTs. If you really just wanted to play the game like a goody two shoes then you should’ve just tossed the gun to fellow T and let him decide what he wants to do.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2342

This thread again.....

You had a primary. You're KOS. Yes it is unfortunate that the CT played you like that. No it is not currently against the rules. Yes, were aware that this seems to be a hot button issue for jailbreak. No, we do not have any current plans to change rules regarding primary's.

Any sort of rule that requires the CT to wait while Ts have primary's is not going to happen.

This here. Given this is in the questions and info subforum and the question was answered I'm going to lock this. Nothing new has been brought up that hasn't already been discussed in the past 30 days. Thanks for the question (:

Reply to Thread