? servers

? players online

What i think should be a new rule

• Content Count:  172

I think ct should not be allowed to "camp" armory. I think this because there not enforcing current orders and are delaying progression of the game/lobby

I have been seeing this more often when playing on jb server and would like this to change. Thanks for your support (this was just a rule idea I had when playing on the server)

• Content Count:  1952

I think ct should not be allowed to "camp" armory. I think this because there not enforcing current orders and are delaying progression of the game/lobby

I'm pretty sure the ruling goes something like you can camp as long as you're enforcing.

• Content Count:  1469

this is pretty much covered with the rule:

• CTs must be actively enforcing orders or assisting their team. (subject to admin discretion)

It's sometimes fine to camp as you can be stuck in armory because Ts are just trying to rush into armory with guns. But with the whole situation that you have it's not allowed as the CT isnt actively enforcing orders or assisting their team

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

I was playing and ct were not doing that so i was bringing it to your attention They were also not assisting their team mates just chilling in armory

If you find players suspect of breaking these rules, you can record the incident and create a player complaint here: https://www.steam-gamers.net/guides/guide_sg_playercomplaint.php

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1469

I was playing and ct were not doing that so i was bringing it to your attention They were also not assisting their team mates just chilling in armory

If they keep on doing it grab evidence (preferably a video) of them constantly doing it and you warning them to stop and make a player complaint or just call an admin on and they should handle it

• Content Count:  449

The way i see it, according to the rules, cts have to be ASSISTING their team.

I have always been told by past managers before I became manager, that when you are a ct and you team is out enforcing orders, when you camp armory you are assisting your team by preventing ts from going into armory and grabbing guns. Now this does not apply when you are last ct because you are not assisting your team as you are the last one left. At that point, you should be enforcing your orders rather then camping armory unless it is a freeday.

Since me and the JB ATs are meeting soon, I can put it on the agenda on things to talk about and update you when we resolve a solution.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  449

The way i see it, according to the rules, cts have to be ASSISTING their team.

I have always been told by past managers before I became manager, that when you are a ct and you team is out enforcing orders, when you camp armory you are assisting your team by preventing ts from going into armory and grabbing guns. Now this does not apply when you are last ct because you are not assisting your team as you are the last one left. At that point, you should be enforcing your orders rather then camping armory unless it is a freeday.

Since me and the JB ATs are meeting soon, I can put it on the agenda on things to talk about and update you when we resolve a solution.

After discussion between me and my fellow managers, we have decided that my stance above is what our stance will be on this topic.

Thanks for the post none the less!

• Like 3

Reply to Thread