? servers

? players online

JB Halloween Event Feedback

• Content Count:  824

Event was fun and the rtd plugin added something to do or have happen when some rounds were boring. The only thing I didn’t like as much about it was the fact that it didn’t really seem all that Halloween themed, sure the rtd command was !trickorteat and there were some models, but the Jason and mummy models only seemed to be halloween-ish. Also, there was only the one map which was Halloween themed, so when not on that map, it just seemed like jb.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

I liked everything but the RTD plugin.

Models were nice

updated electric was good

credit multiplier was great

etc. was amazing

RTD no.

Anything you didn't particularly enjoy about RTD? We can enable/disable certain rolls through the plugin config. Thanks for the feedback (:

Event was fun and the rtd plugin added something to do or have happen when some rounds were boring. The only thing I didn’t like as much about it was the fact that it didn’t really seem all that Halloween themed, sure the rtd command was !trickorteat and there were some models, but the Jason and mummy models only seemed to be halloween-ish. Also, there was only the one map which was Halloween themed, so when not on that map, it just seemed like jb.

What else did you have in mind besides a custom map edit, plugin, models, and credit multiplier? Will take your suggestions into consideration for the next holiday season (: thansk for your feedback.

• Content Count:  236

Personally, I disliked the RTD plugin, though the skins were more than great they were just so nice because they were free. The map was great though if possible try to add new secrets. The RTD plugin just does not fit this server I have just found that on other servers the RTD plugin just fits but on this server, it doesn't also because the no special orders in Fo is hard when someone is on fire.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

Anything you didn't particularly enjoy about RTD? We can enable/disable certain rolls through the plugin config. Thanks for the feedback (:

Made every server with the RTD Plugin (mainly JB and MG) unplayable because my screen would turn black and I had no clue how to fix it the entire time. Maybe if I found a fix, I would have a lot more fun and I would recommend getting rid of the "Oh shit you're dead in like 3 seconds" type rolls. Other than that, I really liked the event. Maybe more than 1 map would've been great for the event but I would understand if that was already a lot to edit. Really flavored up everything and I wouldn't mind seeing this again.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  958

models were great. the new electric was hard to see cause of the darkness (i guess thats the point tho) but at least there was a clear line of what “past first cell” means lol. i think rtd was a good addition but it got kinda old quick and some of the options were really annoying to deal with (like earthquake). i wouldnt mind seeing it again mext year if new options are added and there are some minor tweaks to it. as urp said i wouldnt mind seeing more halloween themed maps for an event like this. 12x credits was amazing too

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

Personally, I disliked the RTD plugin, though the skins were more than great they were just so nice because they were free. The map was great though if possible try to add new secrets. The RTD plugin just does not fit this server I have just found that on other servers the RTD plugin just fits but on this server, it doesn't also because the no special orders in Fo is hard when someone is on fire.

We heard the feedback around players getting set on fire loud and clear and disabled this near the end of the event. The RTD plugin had other rolls like giving players smokes, flashes, double jump, etc. Did you also find these rolls to not fit our server?

Thanks for the feedback!

Made every server with the RTD Plugin (mainly JB and MG) unplayable because my screen would turn black and I had no clue how to fix it the entire time. Maybe if I found a fix, I would have a lot more fun and I would recommend getting rid of the "Oh shit you're dead in like 3 seconds" type rolls. Other than that, I really liked the event. Maybe more than 1 map would've been great for the event but I would understand if that was already a lot to edit. Really flavored up everything and I wouldn't mind seeing this again.

Yeah, those rolls can be disabled easily. If we were to disable those annoying AF rolls would you still see the RTD plugin as a nuisance vs. a fun addition as an event feature?

Cheers (:

models were great. the new electric was hard to see cause of the darkness (i guess thats the point tho) but at least there was a clear line of what “past first cell” means lol. i think rtd was a good addition but it got kinda old quick and some of the options were really annoying to deal with (like earthquake). i wouldnt mind seeing it again mext year if new options are added and there are some minor tweaks to it. as urp said i wouldnt mind seeing more halloween themed maps for an event like this. 12x credits was amazing too

Thanks for the feedback!

• Content Count:  1952

Yeah, those rolls can be disabled easily. If we were to disable those annoying AF rolls would you still see the RTD plugin as a nuisance vs. a fun addition as an event feature?

RTD is supposed to be a gamble of treats and tricks so I'll say it was a fun addition for like the first few days then after a bit, I guess people got tired and turned it off. I was fine with the annoying AF rolls as long as it didn't make you sit out the round immediately. If you were to keep them I would suggest making the chance of getting one rarer, or just making it not last the entire round.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  236

We heard the feedback around players getting set on fire loud and clear and disabled this near the end of the event. The RTD plugin had other rolls like giving players smokes, flashes, double jump, etc. Did you also find these rolls to not fit our server?

Yeah mostly like the hp ones because t's just say " I've been bitchslapped send me to medic please" and they spam it. I have no problem with the nades or the double jump. So yeah that's really all I can say about that plugin.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.