Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    urp
    Tik Tok Boy

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic View Post
    What else did you have in mind besides a custom map edit, plugin, models, and credit multiplier? Will take your suggestions into consideration for the next holiday season (: thansk for your feedback.
    I don’t feel as if there are other factors that should be incorporated, but rather more of what we had, as in more themed maps and models especially. As for Christmas, (which I’m assuming is going to be the next holiday themed event, I’d say bring in more maps so that the cycle is very Christmas themed and have more Christmas themed models than regular models. Also if possible, have it so that the rtd seem more Christmas themed, like having snow fall down your screen, and other stuff like that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urp For This Useful Post:
    fantastic (11-08-2019), TheZZL (11-09-2019)

TheZZL
    VIP
    All in all, the event was kind of "there" for me.

I enjoyed the credit multiplier (as all players do).

I found the new skins cool, but I've seen them on other servers so they weren't too exciting for me.

The RTD plugin was fun too however, like you said, no one enjoyed the fire roll. There was also an issue of RTD enabling auto roll once you disconnect and reconnect (however it didn't always happen), and new players having auto roll on when they get on (Something they don't know how to turn off [at first]).

The new rendition of razor was fun for a bit, but a bit too dark for us to play in (like most have said).

Overall a pretty good event.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheZZL For This Useful Post:
    Bacon (11-09-2019)

Takuto
    Senior Administrator
    Models: weren't too bad but didn't stand out

JB electric map: The subtle change in the map makes it so much better than the original in my opinion, since the light isn't as bright and in your face as the other electric maps and the one way change to a regular opened window, I liked a lot because it made it so I didn't have to blow my eyes out just trying to find if a CT is in the one way.

RTD: Idk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takuto For This Useful Post:
    Bacon (11-09-2019), TheZZL (11-10-2019)