Nugget
    Yurrr

Modern warfare

I love it.,but there is a lot of camping and shotguns. The 725 is OP they need to nerf it. I love the gamemode gunfight its so much fun with friends.
    I recommend this game to everyone

Frostbitten
    GRIND TIME PRIME TIME

I much prefer Gunfight, the 2v2 mode they have there. Shorter rounds, smaller maps that kinda make sense once you play more on it, and changes the weapons up on everyone every couple of rounds. I feel like they kinda dropped the ball with the map design though in the regular mode. Much more time could have been spent in that department. And yes, it is a shotgun and claymore clown fiesta in there, along with the camping trips people have in the maps. I'm still gonna play around with the game. Been a long ass time since I played a MW game.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostbitten For This Useful Post:
    Kopsta (11-10-2019)

Lizard
    SG Regular
    Honestly the one shotgun is broken asf

Gentoo
    Bowlcut Trimmer
    Maybe lobbies are prioritized by level, but I haven't had any issues with camping or the 725 since the last nerf. The 725 is very powerful at close ranges, but nobody specs it for range because it makes the gun too slow to keep it's appeal. At least from my experience, anyone using the 725 that missed their first shot or is more than 20 feet away gets blasted instantly. Try SafeHouse 24/7, AKA Nuketown 2019. It's a small and fast paced map but it will sharpen your aim and get you familiar with how to play CQ properly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentoo For This Useful Post:
    Kopsta (11-14-2019)

Kopsta
    the kopster

I haven't had too much time to play it, but I have enjoyed what I have played of it. Campaign was good and I liked the tie ins of all the original characters to this new world. Multiplayer is a lot better now that all of the nerfs got roled out and I think weapons are pretty balanced. 2v2 is very fun and only takes like 5-10 minutes which is great. I was surprised with how well this was made because of the amount of let downs there were in the past, but I can't be happier with the way this one was made.

Disparity
    Neva Lost

Campaign was ok for me, everything else is just blah. Multiplayer just isn't fun anymore. Call of Duty hasn't been enjoyable in years and still isn't. If you want a good game to grind just play Bookworm Adventures 2.