? servers

? players online

Goodbye TTT From Banks

• Content Count:  74

For the past 6 months ttt has been very fun for me but it kinda went the other way as expected the community just turned and went to ash they are toxic always mic spamming and rdming i have seen this as a problem for me and it kinda got boring with the concept of the maps and my t rounds overall i want to say thank you for the following players that have lightend my days on that server @Chad. @Bdcoll @aelius cruz (hes banned) Greedz (also banned) izz @Spooked and @Noxstar if i didn't say your name i will remember you i just cant get a grip on everyone in the server. and heres some honerable mentions alex,Trazz,fantastic,

Hopefully the server goes the right way if I decide to come back!

Farewell.

Edited by Slavic Cereal

• Content Count:  2342

For the past 6 months ttt has been very fun for me but it kinda went the other way as expected the community just turned and went to ash they are toxic always mic spamming and rdming i have seen this as a problem for me and it kinda got boring with the concept of the maps and my t rounds overall i want to say thank you for the following players that have lightend my days on that server @Chad. @Bdcoll @aelius cruz (hes banned) Greedz (also banned) izz @Spooked and heres some honerable mentions alex,Trazz,fantastic,

Hopefully the server goes the right way if I decide to come back!

Farewell.

JB? (: if you're leaving SG though, wish you luck and hope you come back :p but if not, try out some of our other servers!

• Content Count:  74

JB? (: if you're leaving SG though, wish you luck and hope you come back :p but if not, try out some of our other servers!

yes i will be on jb and your my favorite im talking about TTT in general because your sometimes not on but hope to see you on jb again!!

Reply to Thread