? servers

? players online

[JB] difference between a shower and not a shower

• Content Count:  160

on VIPinthemix_HDR, order was be in showers.

To my understanding there's only two showers on the whole map and they are in pool, one on either side of it. so i went under one of them and got shot in the head.

the guys logic was "you weren't in the room" and I was like "wat" and he said that the room with the toilets is showers not the actual showers.

Can an admin define what a shower is in writing please just for clarity or point me to a thread where it is already in case this thread is redundant

• Content Count:  958

on vipinthemix showers is the area right by the door. the room behind that is bathroom. the showers are on the side by either door and its easy to miss. so when walking in the pool direction its the first thing after the doors behind that weird wall thing in the middle of the entrance.

@Dom i see what you're saying but that doesn't really make any sense. it would be more logical to call that a bathroom (cause that's literally what it is) and call the two things that spray water in pool, "showers".

Edited by fib

• Content Count:  958

@Dom i see what you're saying but that doesn't really make any sense. it would be more logical to call that a bathroom (cause that's literally what it is) and call the two things that spray water in pool, "showers".

ive never seen anyone reference the 2 showers in pool as “showers” for an order. the showers is the 2 things by the door leading to bathrooms not the room with the stalls or the 2 showers in pool.

oh i see it now. i didn't even notice the shower thingies on the left and the right. makes enough sense i guess

pls disregard this thread i feel pretty retarded ngl

Edited by fib

• Content Count:  2342

CTs are responsible for giving orders and mentioning locations that are distinguishable and unique. Telling a T to go to "showers" when a map has multiple showers can be confusing for the Ts. For example, Razor has "big cage", "medic", "pool", "soccer". All of these locations are unique. But on VIP there are two showers which you pointed out. So you were actually fine. Next time you can ask the CT to clarify.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread