? servers

? players online

Brain Tumor

• Content Count:  430

Hope all goes well, I myself recently had a friend that was going through similar things, he fought through it now he's all good. You gotta do the same homie, stay strong!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  139

Just now reading this as it caught my eye. My girlfriends dad was diagnosed with cancer around 4-5 years ago and was shown to have a cancerous brain tumor. They were able to successfully remove it and all was well. Around 2 years ago he developed another tumor on his spinal cord much like your situation. It turned out this tumor was indeed cancerous and it quickly took over his lower body and paralyzed him. He later died around around 3 months. I know y’all may ask why I am saying this and that it’s not very promising or encouraging to someone who is in the same situation, but it helps. It helps to know others who have been in a situation related to yours. All I have to say man is that I hope your tests/future tests (if you haven’t done them) turn out to be cancer free. You’ll definitely power through it and make it. With today technologies, anything is possible.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread