Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Noxstar
    Modder

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEye View Post
    Have you tried tracking someone mid air at 350 u/sec? Its fucking challenging, especially if you are spraying. Watch any clip on youtube of someone hitting 1 bhop and the entire enemy team missing their shots.
    I know how hard it is, but what I see is that 1 bhop on regular servers is a really uncommon occurance; be put up with 5 people doing it consistently, you start to learn and adapt. 350 Isn't as bad as it seems once you've been spraying people down going at that velo for multiple rounds on end.

EvilEye
    SG Member
    When someone bhops in a server, no matter their speed you have to aim a bit ahead. Now this distance varies but its always there. You basically are telling people to get used to aiming beside people instead of on them

Noob^
    SG Addict

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Noob^ For This Useful Post:
    Phoenix_ (10-30-2019)

roux

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEye View Post
    When someone bhops in a server, no matter their speed you have to aim a bit ahead. Now this distance varies but its always there. You basically are telling people to get used to aiming beside people instead of on them
    that is not how csgo's hitscan mechanic works man

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roux For This Useful Post:
    Kieran (10-30-2019), Manny (10-30-2019), nesquik (11-01-2019), Noxstar (10-30-2019)

Lokibelowkey
    SG Addict
    auto hop won't actually change that much the air accelerate and the stamina amounts are the same you won't be able to garner insane amounts of speed. I think it shouldn't be added because it changes all of the timings on the maps making the game harder to play for a child who has adhd and has to bhop everywhere.

Im Sad
    Cha cha real smooth
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokibelowkey View Post
    auto hop won't actually change that much the air accelerate and the stamina amounts are the same you won't be able to garner insane amounts of speed. I think it shouldn't be added because it changes all of the timings on the maps making the game harder to play for a child who has adhd and has to bhop everywhere.
    This. This is something Manny and I did on the last few rounds of a Admin vs. Scrim event a few months back (It was a quick fun round sorta deal so there was no direct feedback). Although you're capable of progressing around the map at however which speed you get to, you're still being put up with obstacles like sudden corners, walls, ledges, and enemies. This wouldn't come close to an atomosphere in which MG has. You're not phasing in and out of teammates nor enemies, so hopping around and knifing can be quite rare since you can get one knife in while your enemy can spray you down. Without a doubt this would not work out in a 5v5 scrim match; Rounds would be too quick. The only setting this would work if people were up to it-if it were in a Big Scrim type setting... 10v10 or 20v20 or an admin vs reg scrim.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Im Sad For This Useful Post:
    Creten (10-30-2019), Manny (10-30-2019), Noxstar (10-30-2019)

Fuze
    Slayer of Grandmas
    If there's enough interest and someone from the events team wants to organize the event I will set the server up for it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuze For This Useful Post:
    Trazz (11-01-2019)