? servers

? players online

Changing the names of our ranks

• Content Count:  1583

Important to note that 90% of people haven't held most of these ranks and likely don't know what exactly they consist of, myself included. That being said, the thread is public so I'll leave my two cents anyways.

One of the things in particular that I find important is the use of Team and Board. While it's cool to have everyone be part of a team, I think being more careful with the use is what we should be going for. The Board of Directors is expected to work together on making many decisions, so I think the name should stick. I don't think all of our teams really need to be teams. While people may work together occasionally, I don't necessarily think that calls for naming something a team. For instance: comparing Media Team to Events Team; I haven't been on either of these teams but I imagine that people on the media team aren't really expected to work collaboratively with each other on a single Banner, whereas people on Events Team SHOULD be conferring with each other when they plan each event.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  12

I believe server manager is better than administrative team, since it could distinguish from administrator. Maybe we can use map calibrator to replace modding team?

• Content Count:  3150

No, I would step down if it were to be renamed that.

If this isn't motivation enough for the BDs, idk what is!

no really please never change it to that

• Like 4

Reply to Thread