? servers

? players online

JB: Show chat orders as a notification

• Content Count:  223

If a chat order ct takes fo the order should be put in front of the ts to remove any confusion and make it easier to read. Now ik it may seem like its easy to just read chat but some if not most players tend to not look at chat, seeing as how people that take fo usually use there mics. Another reason this can be beneficial is if there was a order quickly said by a mic ct but then a chat order ct takes fo it seems as though that is the order but the order is put in chat.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1987

I do not believe there really should be anything changed here. When !fo is taken everyone is muted besides that one CT and generally the Ts notice as they are muted too. For a T not to notice the orders that only occur in within the first minute just about is kind of absurd.

I think this would be a good system though there is something I would like to say now I'm not sure if this would be possible but you should make it so there is like a /order command example /order (order here) then it would go in front of the ts so that they obey the orders because a lot of people don't look in chat.

This has been suggested before and was rejected as it could be abused.

Edited by Trazz

• Content Count:  958

we used to have a fo system where it showed up on everyone's screen and i believe it got removed because people abused it. if you take fo you have 30sec of silence to give your order, people should realize by then and you can always say a couple of extra things like "CHAT ORDER ^^^"

• Content Count:  236

I think this would be a good system though there is something I would like to say now I'm not sure if this would be possible but you should make it so there is like a /order command example /order (order here) then it would go in front of the ts so that they obey the orders because a lot of people don't look in chat.

• Content Count:  958

we already had this and if I recall correctly it led to people abusing it by either spamming orders or haha n word spam funny type shit, just read chat lol

Reply to Thread