? servers

? players online

Random question

• Content Count:  729

So I'm just curious about what everyone is going to do in the future. What do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years from now?

I'm planning of starting my own AC buisness. I only have 4 more years to go until I could go take the test. I know theres going to be alot of competitions but you won't know what might happen if you dont go for it right? Wish me luck and good luck on yours too.

• Content Count:  2693

In 5 years I see myself still slaving away at college attempting to get my Masters and in 10 I see myself hopefully running my own side business of building custom computers or whatever while having a career in IT making 90k/yr (right guys??). I just want a future in which I own a 2004 Subaru WRX STI.

• Like 3
Edited by John

• Content Count:  1423

5 years from now I'll hopefully have gotten my bachelors in music ed. and started on my masters. Right now I'm working on college applications so all of this is pretty fresh on the mind. 10 years from now I'm hoping to have my masters and have gotten a job at my current school to teach Orchestra, and possibly Music Theory if our current teacher for it isn't there anymore, for whatever reason.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  189

5 years: Finishing up dental school and possible working on specializing.

10 years: If all is perfect, married with the girl I am with now, 3 dogs, possibly a child. Dental clinic for less privileged individuals open and thriving. Also driving a Nissan GTR Nismo.

• Like 1
Edited by jim

• Content Count:  1987

5 years: Most likely will be in college at that time going for my bachelors then whatever I am aiming my major to be. Also while living in @Love_'s garage (it smells help).

10 years: Finished with college and hopefully upgrading from Mikey's garage to @jim's basement for free dental care. Also driving a free Nissan GTR Nismo.

• Content Count:  1920

5 years: Hopefully pretty fresh out of a five-year program with my master's degree, working a job and working on getting some cybersecurity certifications. Hopefully, have a serious girlfriend by then and if she's the one be engaged to her. Hopefully have my own place.

10 years: Starting a family, maybe a kid or two, happily married, a steady and well-paying job. Happy life free of my current mental struggles. Hopefully continue from there to have a beautiful wife, children, and a happy and long life.

Reply to Thread