Slothy
    SG Regular

Is there a way to get rid of this

Well, I almost impersonated and accidentally had [sg] on my Ctrl v and i was changing my name and pressed Ctrl v. I changed it back immediately though it sticks on gameme so I was wondering if an admin knew a way to clear it. Because I don't wanna get in trouble for impersonating and I can prove I didn't impersonate because it says 0 for everything. Thanks (I will post a pic) fdsfdsdffsdfdsfsdtoeseto0iksa.PNG

Dom
    Le Big Marc
    i dont think this is too much of an issue. it says no time played with that name so you should be fine plus i believe admins tell a player to change their name before banning when it happens in game. i dont think this would ever come up in the future and get you in trouble.

Dominic
    A Board of Director
    There's no way to remove it, but you're not going to get into any type of trouble for that.

idealist
    Dazed and Confused

I remember when I accidentally pasted [SG] into my name and then typed the rest of my name and then accidentally hit enter. good times...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to idealist For This Useful Post:
    Tyymunk (10-22-2019)

Takuto
    Community Advisor
    There is no way of getting rid of it. But you should be fine as long as you dont use the tag again and purposely go on the servers to confuse people that you're admin. With using the tag outside the servers, even though normal SG admins can't stop you from doing so, it doesn't mean that you should do it, cause it could get you into trouble. I'm not saying that you do use the tag outside SG servers but it does seem a bit fishy that you would have a SG tag with your regular in game name that most people recognize you by